Skip to main content

童年頌 | 山腳下男孩

是否还记得不怕太阳晒黑的日子
汗水任意挥霍在浩瀚的丛绿中
田园中遍布了你我欢乐的足迹
还有被...遗弃在那儿的天真
是否还记得不怕风吹雨淋的岁月
雨声和笑声穿梭在童年的午后
雨后的彩虹总是那么难以忘记
就像那不被雨水冲淡的回忆
当我们相继长大以后飞向遥远的地方
昔日的神采飞扬无法再现只能在梦里找
无论你我身在何处...只希望你永远记得这首歌谣
Lenggang Lenggang Kangkong
Kangkong Di Tepi Paya
Ingin Nak Makan Jagung
Tapi Sayang Gigi Tak Ada

Popular posts from this blog

紅豆 | 方大同

還沒好好的感受      雪花綻放的氣候 我們一起顫抖      會更明白什麼是溫柔 還沒跟你牽著手      走過荒蕪的沙丘 可能從此以後學會珍惜      天長和地久 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 還沒為你把紅豆      熬成纏綿的傷口 然後一起分享      會更明白相思的哀愁 還沒好好的感受      醒著親吻的溫柔 可能在我左右      你才追求孤獨的自由 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流

Black Or White | Michael Jackson

I took my baby on a Saturday bang Boy is that girl with you? Yes we're one and the same Now I believe in miracles And a miracle has happened tonight But, if you're thinkin' about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white They print my message in the Saturday Sun I had to tell them I ain't second to none And I told about equality and it's true Either you're wrong or you're right But, if you're thinkin' about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white I am tired of this devil I am tired of this stuff I am tired of this business Sew when the going gets rough I ain't scared of your brother I ain't scared of no sheets I ain't scared of nobody Girl, when the going gets mean Protection For gangs, clubs, and nations Causing grief in human relations It's a turf war on a global scale I'd rather hear both sides of the tale See, it's not about races Just places, faces Where your blood comes from Is were your s...

月牙湾 | 飞儿乐团

敦煌天空的沙砾 带着我们的记忆 我从半路看回去 这情关漫漫好弯曲 梦想穿过了西域 包含了多少的禅意 爱情像一本游记 我会找寻它的谜语 看 月牙湾下的泪光 在丝路之上被遗忘 是谁的心啊 孤单的留下      他还好吗 我多想爱他 拿永恒的泪      凝固的一句话      也许可能蒸发 是谁的爱啊      比泪水坚强      轻声呼唤      就让我融化 每一滴雨水      演化成我翅膀      向着我爱的人      追吧