Skip to main content

Made You Look | Meghan Trainor

I could have my Gucci on
I could wear my Louis Vuitton
But even with nothin' on
Bet I made you look (I made you look)
I'll make you double take soon as I walk away
Call up your chiropractor just in case your neck break
Ooh, tell me what you, what you, what you gon' do, ooh
'Cause I'm 'bout to make a scene, double up that sunscreen
I'm 'bout to turn the heat up, gonna make your glasses steam
Ooh, tell me what you, what you, what you gon' do, ooh
When I do my walk, walk (oh)
I can guarantee your jaw will drop, drop (oh)
'Cause they don't make a lot of what I got, got (ah, ah)
Ladies if you feel me, this your bop, bop (bop-bop-bop)
I could have my Gucci on (Gucci on)
I could wear my Louis Vuitton
But even with nothin' on
Bet I made you look (I made you look)
Yeah, I look good in my Versace dress (take it off)
But I'm hotter when my morning hair's a mess
'Cause even with my hoodie on
Bet I made you look (I made you look)
Mhm-hm-hm
And once you get a taste (woo), you'll never be the same
This ain't that ordinary, this that 14 karat cake
Ooh, tell me what you, what you, what you gon' do, ooh (what you gon' do, ooh, ooh)
When I do my walk, walk (oh)
I can guarantee your jaw will drop, drop (oh) (I guarantee your jaw will drop, drop)
'Cause they don't make a lot of what I got, got (ah, ah)
Ladies if you feel me, this your bop, bop (bop-bop-bop)
Oh, I could have my Gucci on (Gucci on)
I could wear my Louis Vuitton
But even with nothin' on
Bet I made you look (said, I made you look)
Yeah, I look good in my Versace dress (take it off, baby)
But I'm hotter when my morning hair's a mess
'Cause even with my hoodie on
Bet I made you look (said, I made you look)

Popular posts from this blog

紅豆 | 方大同

還沒好好的感受      雪花綻放的氣候 我們一起顫抖      會更明白什麼是溫柔 還沒跟你牽著手      走過荒蕪的沙丘 可能從此以後學會珍惜      天長和地久 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 還沒為你把紅豆      熬成纏綿的傷口 然後一起分享      會更明白相思的哀愁 還沒好好的感受      醒著親吻的溫柔 可能在我左右      你才追求孤獨的自由 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流

Grace Kelly | Mika

I wanna talk to you The last time we talked, Mr. Smith You reduced me to tears I promise you, it won't happen again Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like? I could be wholesome I could be loathsome I guess I'm a little bit shy Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try? I try to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I tried a little Freddie I've gone identity mad! I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door! How can I help it? How can I help it? How can I help what you think? Hello, my baby Hello, my baby Putting my life on the brink Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you like yourself? Should I bend ove...

一千零一夜 | 邰正宵

她总是不言不语 黄昏等到天微明 拔弄着怀中那把无弦琴 寂寞里秋来春去 诺言随风都飘零 梦中人 还是没捎来一点消息 一千零一夜 没有一夜不思念 每一份想念 化做不成双的蝶 一千零一夜 没有一夜不流泪 流到心里面变成雪 那一夜一场大雨 园里的花落满地 那是他为她种的金线菊 当有人劝她放弃 她会微笑看着你 手心中 紧紧握着发黄的回忆 一千零一夜 没有一夜不思念 每一份想念 化做不成双的蝶 一千零一夜 没有一夜不流泪 流到心里面变成雪 一千零一夜 没有一夜不思念 每一份想念 化做不成双的蝶 一千零一夜 没有一夜不流泪 流到心里面变成雪 一千零一夜 夜夜看到她思念 究竞谁让她 有那么忧虑的脸 一千零一夜 夜夜听到她流泪 不知该怎么去安慰 是真心都疼真心 让我就从今夜起 在身边 为她轻唱温暖的旋律