Skip to main content

天堂岛之歌 | 明星大侦探

叮咚    我有一个秘密
悄悄    告诉你
欢迎你来到    天堂入口
叮咚    有人在按门铃
是谁在    外面
把恶作剧    当一种游戏
听啊    谁在    哭泣
看啊    谁在    窃窃私语
窗外    有双眼睛
它    在时刻    注视着你
叮咚    我在这里等你
你在    等我吗
是什么原因    让你害怕
叮咚    你会藏在哪里
又想要    逃避
想逃出手心    你来不及
被遗忘的    记忆
被你    藏起来的    秘密
不要    大声呼吸
你已    暴露了    你自己
Just wait 你无法逃离 (I'm coming)
Just wait 你无法逃离 (I'm coming)
Just wait 你无法逃离 (I'm coming)
Just wait 你无法逃离
Knock knock 外面    下起了雨
放弃    挣扎吧
谎言说多了    就会发现
Knock knock    是谁在    做坏事
假装成    幸运
我总会找到你    在床底
听啊    你在恐惧
看呐    你在歇斯底里
窗外    有双眼睛
它    在时刻    注视着你
叮咚    有人在看你的    过去
叮咚    有人在看    你的秘密
叮咚    你逃不出去

Popular posts from this blog

四季歌 | 达明一派

红日微风催幼苗 云外归鸟知春晓 哪个爱做梦 一觉醒来 床畔蝴蝶飞走了 船在桥底轻快摇 桥上风雨知多少 半唱半和一首歌谣 湖上荷花初开了 四季似歌有冷暖 来又复去争分秒 又似风车转到停不了 令你的心在跳 何地神仙把扇摇 留下霜雪知多少 蚂蚁有洞穴 家有一个门 门外狂风呼呼叫 四季似歌有冷暖 来又复去争分秒 又似风车转到停不了 令你的心在跳 桥下流水赶退潮 黄叶风里轻轻跳 快快抱月睡 星星闪耀 凝望谁家偷偷笑 何地神仙把扇摇 留下霜雪知多少 蚂蚁有洞穴 家有一个门 门外狂风呼呼叫 四季似歌有冷暖 来又复去争分秒 又似风车转到停不了 令你的心在跳 令你的心在跳 令你的心在跳

Flying Without Wings | Westlife

Everybody's looking for that something One thing that makes it all complete You find it in the strangest places Places you never knew it could be Some find it in the face of their children Some find it in their lover's eyes Who can deny the joy it brings When you found that special thing You're flying without wings Some find it sharing every morning Some in their solitary lives You find it in the words of others A simple line can make you laugh or cry You find it in the deepest friendship The kind you cherish all your life And when you know how much that means You've found that special thing You're flying without wings So impossible as they may seem You've got to fight for every dream 'Cause who's to know Which one you let go Would have made you complete Well, for me it's waking up beside you To watch the sunrise on your face To know that I can say I love you In any given time or place It's little things that only I know Those are the things that...

盛夏光年 | 五月天

我驕傲的破壞      我痛恨的平凡      才想起那些是我最愛 讓盛夏去貪玩      把殘酷的未來      狂放到光年外      而現在 放棄規則      放縱去愛      放肆自己      放空未來 我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎 讓定律更簡單      讓秩序更混亂      這樣的青春我才喜歡 讓盛夏去貪玩      把殘酷的未來      狂放到光年外      而現在 放棄規則      放縱去愛      放肆自己      放空未來 我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎 我要      我瘋      我要      我愛      就是      我要      我瘋      我要      我愛      現在 一萬首的mp3      一萬次瘋狂的愛      滅不了一個渺小的孤單 我要      我瘋      我要      我愛      就是  ...