Skip to main content

Kick Ass (We Are Young) | Mika vs. RedOne

We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
We could rule the world
On a silver platter
From the wrong to the right light
To the open stream
With a crash and burn
We can make it better
Turn it upside down
Just you and me
We are the dream
No other way to be
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
I could change the world
I can make it better
Kick it up and down
Took a chance on me
When you fake a smile
And you think you're better
Gonna put it down
Whip it at your feet
No bridge to burn
Nowhere to turn for me
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
What do they know about us?
Are they thinking of somebody else?
Are they wondering what we might be?
Are they thinking of you or of me?
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
We are young (I could rule the world)
We are strong (On a silver platter)
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees (Just you and me)
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong (Just you and me)
We're not cool
We are free

Popular posts from this blog

紅豆 | 方大同

還沒好好的感受      雪花綻放的氣候 我們一起顫抖      會更明白什麼是溫柔 還沒跟你牽著手      走過荒蕪的沙丘 可能從此以後學會珍惜      天長和地久 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 還沒為你把紅豆      熬成纏綿的傷口 然後一起分享      會更明白相思的哀愁 還沒好好的感受      醒著親吻的溫柔 可能在我左右      你才追求孤獨的自由 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流

菊花爆满山 | 马博

你看那山野中开满的菊花 每一朵都像你一样的娇艳 我用心去灌溉着我们的爱情 绽放出最美的花蕾 花丛中的菊花不及你动人 你的笑容让它们羞涩枯萎 你的柔情似水被紧紧包围 绽放出爱情的甜美 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 你看那山野中开满的菊花 每一朵都像你一样的娇艳 我用心去灌溉着我们的爱情 绽放出最美的花蕾 花丛中的菊花不及你动人 你的笑容让它们羞涩枯萎 你的柔情似水被紧紧包围 绽放出爱情的甜美 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵

Black Or White | Michael Jackson

I took my baby on a Saturday bang Boy is that girl with you? Yes we're one and the same Now I believe in miracles And a miracle has happened tonight But, if you're thinkin' about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white They print my message in the Saturday Sun I had to tell them I ain't second to none And I told about equality and it's true Either you're wrong or you're right But, if you're thinkin' about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white I am tired of this devil I am tired of this stuff I am tired of this business Sew when the going gets rough I ain't scared of your brother I ain't scared of no sheets I ain't scared of nobody Girl, when the going gets mean Protection For gangs, clubs, and nations Causing grief in human relations It's a turf war on a global scale I'd rather hear both sides of the tale See, it's not about races Just places, faces Where your blood comes from Is were your s...