Skip to main content

兰花草 | 包美圣

我从山中来    带着兰花草
种在小园中 希望花开早
一日看三回 看得花时过
兰花却依然 苞也无一个
转眼秋天到 移兰入暖房
朝朝频顾惜 夜夜不相忘
期待春花开 能将夙愿偿
满庭花簇簇 添得许多香

Popular posts from this blog

Grace Kelly | Mika

I wanna talk to you The last time we talked, Mr. Smith You reduced me to tears I promise you, it won't happen again Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like? I could be wholesome I could be loathsome I guess I'm a little bit shy Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try? I try to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I tried a little Freddie I've gone identity mad! I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door! How can I help it? How can I help it? How can I help what you think? Hello, my baby Hello, my baby Putting my life on the brink Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you like yourself? Should I bend ove...

我的心太乱 | 周传雄

夜里难以入睡 用什么可以麻醉 情绪太多怎堪面对 不是不要你陪 有些事你无法体会 卸下了防备 孤独跟随 我想要一个自己的空间 能够好好想想我们之间的明天 如果爱情不如我们想像的甜美 那么所有的罪让我来揹 我的心太乱 要一些空白 你若是明白 让我暂时的离开 我的心太乱 不敢再贪更多爱 想哭的我却怎么哭也哭不出来 我的心太乱 要一些空白 老天在不在 忘了为我来安排 我的心太乱 害怕爱情的背叛 想哭的我像是一个迷路小孩 迷路的小孩

天堂岛之歌 | 明星大侦探

叮咚      我有一个秘密 悄悄      告诉你 欢迎你来到      天堂入口 叮咚      有人在按门铃 是谁在      外面 把恶作剧      当一种游戏 听啊      谁在      哭泣 看啊      谁在      窃窃私语 窗外      有双眼睛 它      在时刻      注视着你 叮咚      我在这里等你 你在      等我吗 是什么原因      让你害怕 叮咚      你会藏在哪里 又想要      逃避 想逃出手心      你来不及 被遗忘的      记忆 被你      藏起来的      秘密 不要      大声呼吸 你已      暴露了      你自己 Just wait 你无法逃离 (I'm coming) Just wait 你无法逃离 (I'm coming) Just wait 你无法逃离 (I'm coming) Just wait 你无法逃离 Knock knock 外面      下起了雨 放弃      挣扎吧 谎言说多了      就会发现 Knock knock      是谁在      做坏事 假装成      幸运 我总会找到你    ...