Skip to main content

Monsters | Timeflies ft. Katie

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away
A cup of coffee still steaming
Staring back at me, it's blacker than the night
I'm awake but still sleeping
I keep telling myself I'll be alright (I won't)
And I know it can't get worse than today
Sitting here and she's trying to rehearse what to say
See, she's in the bathroom hoping I'm not in earshot
While she's getting used to the sound of a teardrop (Splash)
It hits the tile
And I know it's been a while since you seen me
Smile and laugh like I used to
I've been in denial since it happened
Just take me to the past
'Cause I just can't imagine losing you (too)
I can't explain this so I'll keep it all inside
Wear my pain, but it's masked by my pride
She came to hold me and she cried
Told me this as she stared into my eyes, said
I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away
I can't
You won't like what you see
If you were in my head and had to hear my pleas
It's like
I can't believe this is happening to me
And could someone please shut this fucking answering machine
So I can start leaving these messages
That you will never get
And all these cries for help
You'll never see and never check
But I guess it's easy for you to leave me
But believe me
See this isn't something that Imma just forget
I would trade it all for one more minute
Don't you see I really need you to talk to
I'm still sitting here wondering who did it
While I'm staring out our front door
Knowing you'll never walk through
Said you'd come right back
And now you're gone like that
A blank stare as I stand so alone
And know you're never coming home (damn)
I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away
I got a heart made of fool's gold
Got me feeling so cold
But you chipping away
All the promises that I told
Felt like I was on those
But keep slipping away
I want nobody else
But it's hard to get to know me
When I don't know myself
And it helps
'Cause I felt
I was down, I was out
Then you looked at me now
And said
I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

Popular posts from this blog

Grace Kelly | Mika

I wanna talk to you The last time we talked, Mr. Smith You reduced me to tears I promise you, it won't happen again Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like? I could be wholesome I could be loathsome I guess I'm a little bit shy Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try? I try to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I tried a little Freddie I've gone identity mad! I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door! How can I help it? How can I help it? How can I help what you think? Hello, my baby Hello, my baby Putting my life on the brink Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you like yourself? Should I bend ove...

Seragam Hitam | Kristal

Ku suka kau suka Nak tunggu apa Kepala dah layan Mata dah kenan Masam manis pedas Sesedap rasa Tinggal kau nak kunyah Ku cinta kau cinta Nak tunggu apa Apa nak jadi jadi Live and let it be Ku suka pakaian Seragam hitam Kau pun suka busana yang Serba hitam Itulah satu petanda Jiwa kita sama dan serupa Nak tanya siapa lagi Kalau bukan hati mu sendiri Zaman ini serba pantas Lambat sikit kita kan dipintas Takkan nak sampai mimpi Baru nak kau pasti Dalam seikat daun sirih Mana boleh tak boleh Jumpa sehelai sirih Bertemu urat Dalam seikat daun sirih Mana boleh tak boleh Jumpa sehelai sirih Bertemu urat Itulah satu petanda Jiwa kita sama dan serupa Nak tanya siapa lagi Kalau bukan hati mu sendiri Zaman kini serba pantas Lambat sikit kita ‘kan dipintas Takkan nak sampai mimpi Baru nak kau pasti Dalam seikat daun sirih Mana boleh tak boleh Jumpa sehelai sirih Bertemu urat Dalam seikat daun sirih Mana boleh tak boleh Jumpa sehelai sirih Bertemu urat Dalam seikat daun sirih Mana boleh tak boleh J...

我的心太乱 | 周传雄

夜里难以入睡 用什么可以麻醉 情绪太多怎堪面对 不是不要你陪 有些事你无法体会 卸下了防备 孤独跟随 我想要一个自己的空间 能够好好想想我们之间的明天 如果爱情不如我们想像的甜美 那么所有的罪让我来揹 我的心太乱 要一些空白 你若是明白 让我暂时的离开 我的心太乱 不敢再贪更多爱 想哭的我却怎么哭也哭不出来 我的心太乱 要一些空白 老天在不在 忘了为我来安排 我的心太乱 害怕爱情的背叛 想哭的我像是一个迷路小孩 迷路的小孩