Skip to main content

An Angel | Declan Galbraith

I wish I had your pair of wings
Had them last night in my dreams
I was chasing butterflies
Till the sunrise broke my eyes
Tonight the sky has glued my eyes
‘Cause what they see’s an angel hive
I’ve got to touch that magic star
And greet the angels in their hive
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
And all the sweet honey from above
Pour it all over me sweet love
And while you’re flying around my head
Your honey kisses keep me fed
I wish I had your pair of wings
Just like last night in my dreams
I was lost in paradise
Wish I’d never opened my eyes
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
But there’s danger in the air
Tryin’ so hard to be unfair
Danger’s in the air
Tryin’ so hard to give us a scare
But we're not afraid
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Wish I were you
Oh I wish I were you

Popular posts from this blog

紅豆 | 方大同

還沒好好的感受      雪花綻放的氣候 我們一起顫抖      會更明白什麼是溫柔 還沒跟你牽著手      走過荒蕪的沙丘 可能從此以後學會珍惜      天長和地久 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 還沒為你把紅豆      熬成纏綿的傷口 然後一起分享      會更明白相思的哀愁 還沒好好的感受      醒著親吻的溫柔 可能在我左右      你才追求孤獨的自由 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流 有時候有時候      我會相信一切有盡頭 相聚離開都有時候      沒有什麼會永垂不朽 可是我有時候      寧願選擇留戀不放手 等到風景都看透      也許你會陪我看細水長流

Grace Kelly | Mika

I wanna talk to you The last time we talked, Mr. Smith You reduced me to tears I promise you, it won't happen again Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like? I could be wholesome I could be loathsome I guess I'm a little bit shy Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try? I try to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I tried a little Freddie I've gone identity mad! I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door! How can I help it? How can I help it? How can I help what you think? Hello, my baby Hello, my baby Putting my life on the brink Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you like yourself? Should I bend ove...

菊花爆满山 | 马博

你看那山野中开满的菊花 每一朵都像你一样的娇艳 我用心去灌溉着我们的爱情 绽放出最美的花蕾 花丛中的菊花不及你动人 你的笑容让它们羞涩枯萎 你的柔情似水被紧紧包围 绽放出爱情的甜美 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 你看那山野中开满的菊花 每一朵都像你一样的娇艳 我用心去灌溉着我们的爱情 绽放出最美的花蕾 花丛中的菊花不及你动人 你的笑容让它们羞涩枯萎 你的柔情似水被紧紧包围 绽放出爱情的甜美 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵