Skip to main content

Work, Sleep, Repeat | BENNESSism / d.bAI

Yo…
You ever sit in the office…
staring at the screen…
pretending to work…
while your soul already clocked out?
Yeah…

Another Monday
Another fake “good morning”
Another coffee that don’t hit the same
Mana~ger.. talking
I’m nodding like I get it
But honestly I’m some..where far away
Same desk
Same chair
Same air.. conditioning
Too cold,~ somehow still suffocating
And everybody typing like their life depends on it

I don’t wanna waste my life
Counting hours every night
Waiting for the weekend light
Just to feel.. O..kay

Wake up
Train ride
Logged in
Dead eyes..Dead eyes
Small talk
Fake laugh
Low bat~tery
Half-assed
Wake up
Work hard
Burn out..Burn out
Restart

We go
Work, sleep, repeat
Work, sleep, repeat
Tryna feel something underneath
All this work, sleep,~ repeat
All this work, sleep, repeat

“Please revise the file.”
“Quick reminder.”
“Following up.”
“Following up on the follow-up.”
Man… shut the hell up.

I got dreams bigger than this office view
But dreams don’t pay rent when the month is due
So I smile in meetings
Act like I’m focused
While my brain keeps screaming:
“There’s gotta be more than this…”

Work, sleep, repeat
Running on empty all week
Maybe tonight when the bassline hits
I can finally breathe

See you tomorrow at 9 AM…
Unfortunately.

Popular posts from this blog

Flying Without Wings | Westlife

Everybody's looking for that something One thing that makes it all complete You find it in the strangest places Places you never knew it could be Some find it in the face of their children Some find it in their lover's eyes Who can deny the joy it brings When you found that special thing You're flying without wings Some find it sharing every morning Some in their solitary lives You find it in the words of others A simple line can make you laugh or cry You find it in the deepest friendship The kind you cherish all your life And when you know how much that means You've found that special thing You're flying without wings So impossible as they may seem You've got to fight for every dream 'Cause who's to know Which one you let go Would have made you complete Well, for me it's waking up beside you To watch the sunrise on your face To know that I can say I love you In any given time or place It's little things that only I know Those are the things that...

盛夏光年 | 五月天

我驕傲的破壞      我痛恨的平凡      才想起那些是我最愛 讓盛夏去貪玩      把殘酷的未來      狂放到光年外      而現在 放棄規則      放縱去愛      放肆自己      放空未來 我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎 讓定律更簡單      讓秩序更混亂      這樣的青春我才喜歡 讓盛夏去貪玩      把殘酷的未來      狂放到光年外      而現在 放棄規則      放縱去愛      放肆自己      放空未來 我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎      我不轉彎 我要      我瘋      我要      我愛      就是      我要      我瘋      我要      我愛      現在 一萬首的mp3      一萬次瘋狂的愛      滅不了一個渺小的孤單 我要      我瘋      我要      我愛      就是  ...

四季歌 | 达明一派

红日微风催幼苗 云外归鸟知春晓 哪个爱做梦 一觉醒来 床畔蝴蝶飞走了 船在桥底轻快摇 桥上风雨知多少 半唱半和一首歌谣 湖上荷花初开了 四季似歌有冷暖 来又复去争分秒 又似风车转到停不了 令你的心在跳 何地神仙把扇摇 留下霜雪知多少 蚂蚁有洞穴 家有一个门 门外狂风呼呼叫 四季似歌有冷暖 来又复去争分秒 又似风车转到停不了 令你的心在跳 桥下流水赶退潮 黄叶风里轻轻跳 快快抱月睡 星星闪耀 凝望谁家偷偷笑 何地神仙把扇摇 留下霜雪知多少 蚂蚁有洞穴 家有一个门 门外狂风呼呼叫 四季似歌有冷暖 来又复去争分秒 又似风车转到停不了 令你的心在跳 令你的心在跳 令你的心在跳