Skip to main content

7 Years | Lukas Graham

Once I was seven years old my momma told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was seven years old
It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger
Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure
Once I was eleven years old my daddy told me
Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely
Once I was eleven years old
I always had that dream like my daddy before me
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
Something about that glory just always seemed to bore me
'Cause only those I really love will ever really know me
Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely
Once I was twenty years old
I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure
'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major
I got my boys with me at least those in favor
And if we don't meet before I leave, I hope I'll see you later
Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
I was writing about everything, I saw before me
Once I was twenty years old
Soon we'll be thirty years old, our songs have been sold
We've traveled around the world and we're still roaming
Soon we'll be thirty years old
I'm still learning about life
My woman brought children for me
So I can sing them all my songs
And I can tell them stories
Most of my boys are with me
Some are still out seeking glory
And some I had to leave behind
My brother I'm still sorry
Soon I'll be sixty years old, my daddy got sixty-one
Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
I made a man so happy when I wrote a letter once
I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month
Soon I'll be sixty years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
Soon I'll be sixty years old
Soon I'll be sixty years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
Soon I'll be sixty years old
Once I was seven years old, momma told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was seven years old
Once I was seven years old

Popular posts from this blog

Black Or White | Michael Jackson

I took my baby on a Saturday bang Boy is that girl with you? Yes we're one and the same Now I believe in miracles And a miracle has happened tonight But, if you're thinkin' about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white They print my message in the Saturday Sun I had to tell them I ain't second to none And I told about equality and it's true Either you're wrong or you're right But, if you're thinkin' about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white I am tired of this devil I am tired of this stuff I am tired of this business Sew when the going gets rough I ain't scared of your brother I ain't scared of no sheets I ain't scared of nobody Girl, when the going gets mean Protection For gangs, clubs, and nations Causing grief in human relations It's a turf war on a global scale I'd rather hear both sides of the tale See, it's not about races Just places, faces Where your blood comes from Is were your s...

月牙湾 | 飞儿乐团

敦煌天空的沙砾 带着我们的记忆 我从半路看回去 这情关漫漫好弯曲 梦想穿过了西域 包含了多少的禅意 爱情像一本游记 我会找寻它的谜语 看 月牙湾下的泪光 在丝路之上被遗忘 是谁的心啊 孤单的留下      他还好吗 我多想爱他 拿永恒的泪      凝固的一句话      也许可能蒸发 是谁的爱啊      比泪水坚强      轻声呼唤      就让我融化 每一滴雨水      演化成我翅膀      向着我爱的人      追吧

菊花爆满山 | 马博

你看那山野中开满的菊花 每一朵都像你一样的娇艳 我用心去灌溉着我们的爱情 绽放出最美的花蕾 花丛中的菊花不及你动人 你的笑容让它们羞涩枯萎 你的柔情似水被紧紧包围 绽放出爱情的甜美 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 你看那山野中开满的菊花 每一朵都像你一样的娇艳 我用心去灌溉着我们的爱情 绽放出最美的花蕾 花丛中的菊花不及你动人 你的笑容让它们羞涩枯萎 你的柔情似水被紧紧包围 绽放出爱情的甜美 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 盛开在我们相爱的季节 就算海水枯就算石头也腐烂 我的心也不会再改变 看那一朵朵菊花爆满山 见证了我们承诺的誓言 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵 就算山无棱就算天地也相连 我的手会一直把你牵